giovedì 7 aprile 2011

The Wonderful World of Eataly's Desserts....

"Pochi ma buoni" is a saying that could definitely be applied to Eataly's pasticceria. It translates literally to "Few, but good," quality over quantity. While there aren't that many choices, what is offered is just...out of this world. 


I had to show some serious restraint here, although I certainly wouldn't have minded juggling some 4 or 5 plates of desserts while searching in vain for a place to eat them in peace. (Let's not forget that each little dessert costs almost 6 dollars each!!!) Through my rather complicated dessert decision-making process, I opted for the Mousse di Cioccolato with pieces of pistachio and a ripe raspberry on top. 


Though I had to eat it fighting my way through the madhouse, it was really, really, really good. Next time, I won't be able to choose just one! 

1 commento:

  1. what an awesome blog! I absolutely love it and can`t wait to see more posts in the future! :)

    have a great time,
    Paula

    RispondiElimina